Spring 2020 Ordering Terms
By placing an order you are agreeing to the following terms:
- Though we cannot guarantee a specific time frame, orders are currently taking approximately 7-10 days to ship. Pre-ordered items such as plants and garlic will ship at their designated time noted on our website. We are doing everything in our power to ship as quickly as we can while maintaining the safety of our staff.
- Be aware that there may be other effects of the current situation such as shutdowns mandated by local or federal government, cessation of shipping services by USPS or other shippers, illnesses within our business, or many other potential issues that could cause order fulfillment to slow down.
- Orders are processed in the order which they are received. Due to increased call and email volume, please do not call or email to check on the status of your order unless it has been longer than the expected 7-10 day fulfillment period.
- If an item becomes unavailable, we will do our best to substitute it with a similar item of equal or greater value. If a replacement is unavailable, we will issue a refund.
- Once your order is placed, we will not be able to edit it. If you find that you need additional items, please place another order.
- At this time if you choose to cancel your order there may be a 20% restocking fee applied.
- Some seed envelopes may be generic and will not have growing information. All our growing information is available here on our website.
- As always, our products are backed by our full guarantee. If anything you purchase proves to be unsatisfactory, we will either replace the item or refund the purchase price, whichever you prefer.
Please proceed with your order only if you find these terms acceptable.